I’m a creature maker addicted to everything cute! I create these creatures for those have the same addiction.
I began making these little creatures during my recovery from depression and it became my therapy. The very first that I created were Glompz which have their well known pouty face and a little tooth or two. Having those little guys to make, as well as the people in my life, helped me to get through it and they still do.
Minikin Creatures are created with love and their purpose is to spread it to all who see and collect them.
I hope that these little ones bring as much joy to others as it has to me by creating them.
Make sure to visit my shop before you go and if you like, you can join the Critter Club! The Critter Club is where I send out the occasional updates on what’s going on over here, upcoming sales, and events!
Thank you for stopping by!
- I am awkward and shy
- I’m a new hockey fan and have become obsessed with learning everything about the sport. My favourite team is my home team, the Winnipeg Jets!
- I enjoy a cold pizza fresh out of the fridge…with pineapple
- My favourite season is autumn
- I love the colours blue, brown, grey, cream, and pink.
- I like to put clothes/accessories on my dogs – a bulldog named Blake and a shih tzu named Selphie
- I’m a long time gamer. My first MMO experience started with UO and I met my husband in Final Fantasy XI. A few of my favourite games are Ori and the Blind Forest, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Rayman Legends, WoW, Telltales’s The Walking Dead, Final Fantasy X, and lots more!
- I love synthwave – think The Midnight and FM-84
- I watch too much TV/movies
- I love everything Pixar
- I enjoy photographing pets, toys, landscapes, and wildlife