Hi! I’m Abbey, a self-taught artist living in central Canada. I started sculpting in 2012 and created my first character in 2014 called Glompz, known for their pouty faces and a single toof. 🙂 I continue to sculpt little creatures out of clay and have expanded into resin and more recently, customizing designer vinyl figures.
My work is an expression of love for cute things and for creatures both real and fantasy.
- I am awkward and shy
- I’m a hockey fan and have become obsessed with learning everything about the sport. My favourite team is the Winnipeg Jets!
- My favourite season is autumn
- I love the colours blue, brown, grey, cream, and pink.
- I like to put clothes/accessories on my bulldog (Blake) and shih tzu (Selphie)
- I’m a long time gamer. Some of my favourites are Ultima Online, Final Fantasy XI, Ori and the Blind Forest, Divinity: Original Sin series, Rayman Legends, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy X, Baldur’s Gate series and lots more!
- I only started playing D&D in 2019 and have become slightly obsessed
- I will never grow out of 80s and 90s music
- I watch too much TV/movies
- I love everything Pixar