Hi! I’m Abbey, a self-taught Canadian artist. I make little creatures out of resin and clay and have recently started customizing designer toys. I created my first character in 2014 called the Glompz, known for their pouty faces and a single tooth.
My work is an expression of love for animals and creatures both real and fantasy.
- I am awkward and shy
- I’m a hockey fan and have become obsessed with learning everything about the sport. My favourite team is the Winnipeg Jets!
- My favourite season is autumn
- I love the colours blue, brown, grey, cream, and pink.
- I like to put clothes/accessories on my bulldog (Blake) and shih tzu (Selphie)
- I’m a long time gamer. Some of my favourites are Ultima Online, Final Fantasy XI, Ori and the Blind Forest, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Rayman Legends, World of Warcraft, Telltales’s The Walking Dead, Final Fantasy X, and lots more!
- I love synthwave – think The Midnight and FM-84
- I watch too much TV/movies
- I love everything Pixar